Google Search

Ads By Google

18.1.09

AC Milan vs Fiorentina

Posted on 9:02 PM by Unknown

Fiorentina’s Jovetic Pleased Despite Defeat To Milan

The Viola suffered a 1-0 loss at San Siro last night, but Jo-Jo feels their performance was positive and he will soon open his account in Serie A.

Milan defeated Fiorentina 1-0 thanks to a superb effort from Brazilian striker Alexandre Pato.

The Gigliati huffed and puffed, particularly during the second period, but failed to get an equalizer despite creating a number of gilt-edged chances.

“It was not easy against Milan, but we played very well,” Radio Blu quotes the Viola's Stevan Jovetic as saying.

“I am happy at my performance, but I know I can contribute even more. It was wonderful to play at San Siro in front of a 70,000 crowd.”

The Montenegrin trequartista had a wonderful chance to score his first Serie A goal in the first half, as he ran on to Mario Alberto Santana’s through ball, but Milan goalkeeper Christian Abbiati managed to block him.

Referee Roberto Rosetti initially pointed to the spot, but then changed his mind after consulting with the linesman.

“I do not want to comment on the penalty episode,” insisted Jovetic.

“But I know that the goal will come for me sooner or later and I hope it will be in the next game.”

No Response to "AC Milan vs Fiorentina"

Milan Channel

ads by kumpulblogger