Google Search

Ads By Google

20.1.09

Hot news update 20/01/2009

Posted on 9:38 PM by Unknown

Kaka Explains How His Love For Milan Made Him Stay

Milan's Brazilian star Kaka has explained the reasons behind his decision to remain with the Rossoneri despite a stratospheric offer arriving from Manchester City.

Milan president and Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi ended transfer speculation surrounding Kaka last night by telling the media that the 26-year-old Brazilian will be staying at Milan.

The former World Player of the Year had been the subject of a reported €100 million bid from mega-rich Manchester City in a transfer saga that had become a frenzy over the last week.

Berlusconi said last week that with the money on offer he could not force Kaka to stay if he wanted to leave, but the loyal Brazilian star player decided to stay with the Rossoneri despite all the money that awaited him in Manchester.

Kaka explained to Milan Channel regarding his decision to stay in Italy, saying, “To have gone to Manchester City could have been a great project, but in the end I have decided to remain here. From this story I have understood how people love me at Milan, the fans and my team-mates have helped me make this choice.”

Rossoneri faithful lined the streets in Milan in front of the club's headquarters protesting the potential sale, while remaining peaceful and affectionate towards Kaka at all times.

The Brazilian attacking player added, “Milan has always turned down offers for me. I always said to everyone to first agree with Milan and then we can talk. But Milan had never accepted an offer for me.”

Kaka finally revealed, “Saturday was no ordinary game for me, I was very emotional. Many children brought their drawings that they dedicated to me. All the fans were chanting my name. Milan is my home, where I chose to go and where my heart really is. That is what made me take this decision.”

No Response to "Hot news update 20/01/2009"

Milan Channel

ads by kumpulblogger