Google Search

Ads By Google

15.2.09

AC Milan News Update 15/02/2009

Posted on 9:11 PM by Unknown

Gennaro Gattuso: My Milan Team-mates Dared Me To Eat A Live Snail

‘Ringhio’ has revealed that the entire Rossoneri squad challenged him to eat a live snail…and he did.

Gennaro Gattuso is currently on the sidelines and will be forced to watch tonight’s Derby della Madonnina between Inter and Milan from the stands, after rupturing knee ligaments and undergoing surgery in December.

However, he is doing his best to keep the squad’s morale high ahead of a crucial test for their title ambitions and has revealed a curious bet he made with his team-mates.

“They were all prepared to bet €500 each that I would not be brave enough to eat a live snail,” the 31-year-old admitted to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“There were 24 of them and I told them I would do it, but they had to hand the money over to our fitness trainers.

“In the end, I really ate it and I clearly survived! Wouldn’t you do it, if they offered you €25,000? You would, so that’s no big thing.”

No Response to "AC Milan News Update 15/02/2009"

Milan Channel

ads by kumpulblogger