Google Search

Ads By Google

11.3.09

News from Seedorf

Posted on 2:53 PM by Unknown

Milan Star Seedorf: I've Played Too Much This Season
The former Real Madrid man seems to be looking forward to a vacation...

Clarence Seedorf, like the AC Milan squad as a whole, has had an inconsistent year and the player believes it is because of the intense workload that he has had to thus far endure."I've played alot," he bluntly told Calciomercato.Indeed, the Dutchman has had to cover for the injury-enforced absences of Ronaldinho and Kaka on many occasions during the 2008-09 campaign, having also encountered the disappointment of a shock exit from the UEFA Cup and falling 12 points behind league-leaders and city rivals Inter in the title race."[I've] suffered fatigue and stress from a long winter. I am recuperating, but I do not know if I will play against Siena," he added.The 32-year-old joined the club in 2002. The midfielder has made 31 appearances for the Rossoneri this season, finding the back of the net four times.

No Response to "News from Seedorf"

Milan Channel

ads by kumpulblogger