Google Search

Ads By Google

18.1.09

AC Milan News update 18/01/2009

Posted on 8:53 PM by Unknown

Pato: Thanks For Ronaldo Comparison, But I'm Pato

The Rossoneri managed to beat the Viola last evening thanks to a goal early in the game by rising star Pato.

Milan forward Alexandre Pato was the match winner for his team as they defeated Fiorentina 1-0 at San Siro in the 19th matchday of Serie A.

Following the goal, many compared Pato to Ronaldo, a comparison which he appreciated a lot, even though he would like to be remembered for his own performances in the future.

“Tonight the team played very nice football and we managed to win three important points for the standings,” commented the young Brazilian player.

“I’m happy that I scored a beautiful goal following a pass of Jankulovksi and I’m glad to be compared to Ronaldo. He’s my idol and did a lot for my national team. However, I must still work a lot because I’m Pato and I must make my story.

“I did not go through an easy moment during the Olympics last summer because I had team-mates who were better, then I arrived at Milanello and I spoke with the coach and my team-mates who proved that they believe in me. I trained and tried to do my best.”

Since he started playing for the Rossoneri back in January of last year, the 19-year-old has played 38 games for the team, scoring 19 goals in the process.

No Response to "AC Milan News update 18/01/2009"

Milan Channel

ads by kumpulblogger