Google Search

Ads By Google

14.3.09

Beckham

Posted on 9:46 PM by Unknown

David Beckham Won't Give Up Milan Scudetto Hope

'Becks' will not be sidelined for very long and discussed his ambitions in both Italy and on an international level...

AC Milan fans held their breath earlier in the week when the club announced that midfielder David Beckham picked up an injury in training, however, he has managed a quick recovery and could be back in action as early as this weekend.

"I hope I can play against Siena on Sunday. My recovery, after the knock I took to my ankle on Tuesday, has gone well," the English star revealed through his official website.

The player is clearly pleased to remain with the Rossoneri and expressed optimism regarding the last few months of the season and his international future.

"We are behind Inter and Juve, but if we get good results every week, then we will still have a chance," said the 33-year-old.

"Everyone knows I want to play for my country. Playing here [in Milan], I have a better chance of doing that. Anything is possible."

The former Real Madrid man has made ten appearances in Serie A since joining coach Carlo Ancelotti's side in January, scoring twice in the process. He has certainly made his mark, becoming a key member of the squad and cementing a place in the starting XI.

No Response to "Beckham"

Milan Channel

ads by kumpulblogger